HP Officejet Pro 8710 Installation Setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is a multi-functional printer select for college students and home offices. You can download and install the printer software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710. The mid-range printer claims a wide range of functionalities like
- Excellent print speed: 18 ppm for monochrome prints and 10 ppm for value prints
- Connections: USB, Ethernet, Wireless connections
- Mobile Printing: ePrint, AirPrint
- Input Paper Tray Capacity: 225 sheets
- 63 mm touch screen color LCD panel
Unpack 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710
- Open your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 box and save the tabs to the sides such that it doesn’t stop the elimination of content from your printer.
- Bring out the installation CD, setup examples, and troubleshooting examples. Put them aside. The installation CD can also be utilized to download and install the software alternatively of installing the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710.
- Then, take out the printer power cord and ink cartridges and put them aside.
- Turn the box and lightly place it on a hard surface.
- Smoothly, remove the printer out of the box by utilizing the transparent plastic cover.
- Eliminate the clear plastic covering and the Styrofoam covers on the sides of your Hp Officejet Pro 8710.
- Presently, peel away all the strips on the surface of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 and eliminate all the packaging materials from the surface of your printer, the ink cartridge access area, and your scanning area of the printer.
- Also, eliminate the transparent film from the thoughtful surfaces of the printer.
Initial Setup for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
Connect one edge of your power cord into the back of your printer and the other edge of the power cord into the wall outlet. Turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 by touching the power button on your control panel. Once your printer stops making noise, it requires you to set the date and time. Type the date and time and touch Confirm. Next, the printer will tell you to type its location. Type the location of your printer and touch Confirm again. This finishes the First Setup of 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710. You can install the software drivers from HP Officejet pro8710 only if you’ve installed the ink cartridges and stored unused paper into the Paper Plate.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 Ink cartridge Installation
Follow the steps provided here to install ink cartridges for your Hp Officejet Pro 8710 printer. You can’t go ahead with the installation of the software downloaded from HP Officejet pro8710 if you haven’t installed ink cartridges and stored unused paper.
- Use the articles on the left side of your printer to expose the ink cartridge access area.
- Check the cartridge by its sides and twist the orange cap to eliminate it.
- Next, strip away the thin film covering the copper-colored communication by making certain not to touch them.
- Install the cartridge into the slot such that the shade band on the cartridge matches the color of the dot on your cartridge.
- Touch on it smoothly so that it clicks into place.
- Then, insert the different cartridges into the slots according to the color and close the ink cartridge access area.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 Loading Available Paper
Open the Paper plate and arrange a mass of papers on a surface. Slide the paper widths away from each other. Verify for any sort of foreign material like packaging material inside your Paper plate. Insert the mass of papers into your paper plate and push the paper plate back into the Hp Officejet Pro 8710. Ensure that you don’t fill papers above the dotted lines on the sides of your printer. Once your papers have been loaded, your printer automatically prints an excuse for a printer test report.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard assists in connecting your printer to the network so that you can download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710
- Collect your Network Name and your password of your router.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 and router if they weren’t before turned on.
- If there is any USB cable connected to your printer, disconnect it.
- From the Wireless menu icon, choose the Wireless Setup icon.
- From the Wireless Setup icon, press the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer now starts searching for networks within its series.
- Choose the name of the network that you need to connect to and type the password.
- In case the 123hp.com/ojpro 8710 isn’t connected to your network, bring the router within the series of your printer, and try again.
- If you’ve connected your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 utilizing a Wired connection, modify the connection to Wireless by suggesting to the HP website.
Installing Software Driver for 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710
- Assure that your printer and device are turned on.
- Open a browser of your option and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710
- Verify if the software page has perfectly found your OS and version.
- Snap the basic software drivers or the full characteristic software drivers. If you download the full-highlight software drivers, you can unlock the full functionality of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710.
- Once your software is downloaded, snap-on it to work this.
- HP Easy app Start use opens and selects the needed files for installation.
- If there’s an HP Auto-Connect choice, allow it so that the installer finishes the installation process all my own.
- Read and accept HP’s terms and conditions by verifying the necessary box.
- This finishes the download and installation of software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 or hp com/setup 8710
ePrint service for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
Follow the steps provided here so that you can set up the ePrint service on your printer. Before setting up the ePrint service, ensure that the following conditions are met: Your printer and PC are connected to a similar network. You’ve downloaded and installed the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 or hp com/setup 8710. The file that you’re going to add should be no larger than 10 MB.
Note that the format of the report might be modified if it is going to be printed by the ePrint service.
- On the control panel of your printer press the Setup icon.
- Scroll within the menu and choose Web Services Setup.
- Read by the terms and conditions and accept them to allow Web Services.
- If an Auto Update choice issues click Yes so that your printer automatically verifies for updates.
- As soon as your printer is connected to the server, the printer prints out a data page.
- Read the guidance on the page and follow 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 to finish the Setup.
- The printer datasheet has your printer’s e-mail id.
- To mail a report to your printer, easily attach your report and send it to your printer’s e-mail id.
- Ensure that you have typed a subject so that the printer doesn’t deny the print job.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Direct
Wireless Direct helps you send print jobs to your printer without connecting to any Wireless Network. You should have installed the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710 or hp com/setup 8710 before printing reports utilizing Wireless Direct. If you haven’t established your printer software driver yet, you can utilize the Wireless Direct process alternatively of the Wireless Setup Wizard for the installation method. This process can be utilized even while the printer is connected to the system utilizing a USB connection. Up to 5 devices can be connected at a similar time.
Follow the steps provided here to connect your printer utilizing the Wireless Direct process.
- In the control panel of your printer, press the Wireless Direct icon.
- Press On to turn on HP Wireless Direct.
To see the HP Wireless Direct name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8710, Snap HP Wireless Direct name.
- Next, download the needed application or software depending on whichever device you’re utilizing to print your report.
- Next, turn on the Wi-Fi connection on your mobile. Once a list of accessible networks is shown, connect your mobile to your printer by clicking the Wireless Direct name. Type your password if you’ve allowed Wireless Direct with assurance.
We are set up of a third party help group for 123.hp.com/setup by 123hp.com.co, we are not in the least connected with some other gathering or organization legitimately. We earnestly regard other organization’s image name and logo just as items. We guarantee that these are utilized at our interface just for reference reasons, these don’t relate with any class legitimately. We are absolutely autonomous organization and we keep up the work and backing as an outsider as it were.