HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Installation Setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 is a multi-functional printer selected for college students and home offices. You can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 The mid-range printer claims a wide range of functionalities like
- Connections: USB, Ethernet, Wireless connections
- Mobile Printing: ePrint, AirPrint
- Excellent print speed: 18 ppm for monochrome prints and 10 ppm for tone prints
- 63 mm touch screen color LCD panel
- Input Paper Tray Capacity: 225 sheets
Unpack 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600
- Open the printer box and keep the accessories to the sides such that it doesn’t stop the extraction of content from your HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer.
- Take out the installation CD, setup leads, and troubleshooting leads. Keep them out. The installation CD can also be utilized to download the software alternatively of installing the software from HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer
- Then, take out your printer power cord and ink cartridges and keep them out.
- Turn the box and smoothly put it on a hard surface.
- Smoothly, remove your printer out of the box by utilizing the clear plastic cover.
- Remove the transparent plastic coating and the Styrofoam caps on the sides of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600.
- Presently, peel off all the strips on the cover of your HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer and remove all the packaging materials from the outside of your printer, the ink cartridge access places, and the scanning places of your printer.
- Also, Eliminate the transparent sheet from the thoughtful covers of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 First Setup
Connect one edge of your power cord into the back of your printer and the other edge of your power cord into the wall socket. Turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 by touching the power button on the control panel. Once the printer stops making a sound, it requires you to set the date and time. Type the date and time and touch Confirm. Then, your Hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer will tell you to enter its area. Type your location of the printer and touch Confirm again. This completes the First Setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer. You can install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 printer only if you’ve established the ink cartridges and loaded extra paper into the Paper plate.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Ink cartridge Installation
Follow the steps provided here to install ink cartridges for your Hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer. You can’t go ahead with the installation of the software downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 if you haven’t installed ink cartridges and stored extra paper.
- Utilize the articles on the left side of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 to expose the ink cartridge access area.
- Check the cartridge by its sides and turn the orange cap to remove it.
- Then, peel off the clear film covering the copper-colored communications while assuring not to press them.
- Install the cartridge into the slot such that the color band on the cartridge relates to the color of the dot on your cartridge.
- Touch on it lightly so that it clicks into place.
- Likewise, insert your other cartridges into the slots according to the color and near the ink cartridge access area.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Loading Unused Paper
Open the Paper Plate and arrange a mass of papers on a surface. Slide the paper width leads apart from each other. Verify for any sort of different material like packaging material inside the Paper plate. Insert the mound of papers into the paper plate and push the paper plate back into your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600. Ensure that you don’t fill papers above the dotted lines on the sides of your printer. Once the papers have been filled, your printer automatically prints out a printer test report.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard assists in connecting your printer to your network so that you can download and install the software drivers from HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer.
- Collect the Network Name and the password of your router.
- If there is any USB cable combined with your printer, disconnect it.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 and router if they weren’t already turned on.
- From the Wireless menu, choose the Wireless Setup icon.
- From the Wireless Setup icon, Press the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer now starts searching for networks within its range.
- Choose the name of the network that you need to connect to and type your password.
- In fact, your printer isn’t connected to your network, take the router within the range of your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600, and try again.
- If you’ve connected the printer utilizing a Wired connection, modify the connection to Wireless by suggesting to the HP website.
Installation of 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 Software Driver
- Assure that your printer and system are turned on.
- Open a browser of your option and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600.
- Verify if the software page has perfectly caught your OS and version.
- Snap the primary software drivers or the full characteristic software drivers. If you download the full-highlight software drivers, you can open the full functionality of your printer.
- Once your software is downloaded, snap-on it to work it.
- HP Easy Start use opens and selects the needed files for installation.
- If there’s an HP Auto-Connect choice, allow it so that the installer finishes the installation method all by itself.
- Read and agree with HP’s terms and conditions by verifying the necessary box.
- This ends the download and installation of software from hp Officejet pro8600 printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 ePrint service
Follow the steps provided here so that you can set up the ePrint service on your printer. Before setting up the ePrint service, Assure that the following conditions are met:
Your printer and PC are connected to the same network. You’ve downloaded and installed the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600. The file that you’re working to attach should be no more than 10 MB. Note that the format of the report might be modified if it is going to be printed by the ePrint service.
- On the control panel of your printer touch the Setup icon.
- Scroll by the menu and choose Web Services Setup.
- Read by the terms and conditions and agree to them to allow Web Services.
- If an Auto Update choice looks, click Yes so that your printer automatically verifies for updates.
- As soon as your printer is connected to the server, the printer prints out a data page.
- Read the guidance on the page and follow 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 to finish the Setup.
- The printer datasheet has your printer’s e-mail id.
- To mail a report to your printer, easy to attach your report and send it to your printer’s e-mail id.
- Ensure that you have typed a subject so that your printer doesn’t deny the print job.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Wireless Direct
Wireless Direct assists you send print jobs to your printer without connecting to any Wireless Network. You should have installed the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 Printer before printing reports utilizing Wireless Direct. If you haven’t installed your printer software driver yet, you can utilize the Wireless Direct process alternatively of the Wireless Setup Wizard for the installation method. This process can be used even while the printer is connected to the system utilizing a USB connection. Up to five devices can be linked at the same time.
Follow the steps provided here to connect your printer utilizing the Wireless Direct process.
- In the control panel of your printer, press the Wireless Direct icon.
- Press On to turn on HP Wireless Direct.
To see the HP Wireless Direct name of your printer, click HP Wireless Direct name.
- Then, download the needed application or software depending on whichever device you’re utilizing to print your report.
- Next, turn on your Wi-Fi connection on your mobile. Once a list of accessible networks is shown, connect your mobile to your 123.hp.com/ojpro 8600 by clicking the Wireless Direct name. Type your password if you’ve allowed Wireless Direct with security.
We are set up of a third party help group for 123.hp.com/setup by 123hp.com.co, we are not in the least connected with some other gathering or organization legitimately. We earnestly regard other organization’s image name and logo just as items. We guarantee that these are utilized at our interface just for reference reason, these don’t relate with any class legitimately. We are absolutely autonomous organization and we keep up the work and backing as an outsider as it were.