HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting
How to Solve HP Officejet pro 6978 Paper stuck Problem
- Eliminate all the print jobs now happening on the hp printer.
- Deactivate your printer’s power and network/USB connections.
- Click the Cancel /Stop icon on the printer for 15 secs.
- Wait for a while and the papers start to roll out from inside of your printer.
- Verify if the HP Officejet Pro 6978 troubleshooting problem is resolved, else, eliminate the stuck papers.
- Eliminate your papers from the stuck area and clear the pieces of cut paper pieces.
- Reload the input plate, print a test copy, and verify if the HP Officejet Pro 6978 troubleshooting problem is corrected.
Why is my Printer Offline
- Take the HP Print and Scan Doctor instrument on your Windows device.
- Recognize the HPPSdr.exe file and install the equal.
- Snap the Start icon on the use tool’s Welcome page.
- Choose your printer for which you have to troubleshoot.
- Proceed with the on-screen instruction and resolve the connection issues.
- Snap Fix Printing and wait till the use tool resolves the HP Officejet Pro 6978 troubleshooting problem.
- After that, try connecting your printer to a network source and verify if the HP Officejet Pro 6978 troubleshooting problem is resolved.
Why is my HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer not printing black ink?
- Follow the ink cartridges if they are low on ink.
- Do not utilize non-HP ink cartridges for your printer.
- Always use original HP ink cartridges suitable for your printer.
- Assure that the ink cartridges are inserted into the selected ink slots.
- Review the print settings below the installed HP printer driver.
- Ensure to clean the ink nozzles frequently.
- It is not desirable to refill the ink cartridges on your personal computer.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Factory Reset
- Get a backup of your data on your printer.
- Go to your Resets menu on your printer.
- Choose the Return Manager or Device manager tab.
- Press the Factory Reset choice on the upcoming screen.
- The hp ojpro6978 shows a warning report declaring Are you sure? Yes, No, or Cancel.
- Click Yes and your printer shows 3 types of the factory reset method.
- Press each choice to know about their actions and then select one.
- Continue with the on-screen instruction to finish the factory reset method.
We are set up of a third party help group for 123.hp.com/setup by 123hp.com.co, we are not in the least connected with some other gathering or organization legitimately. We earnestly regard other organization’s image name and logo just as items. We guarantee that these are utilized at our interface just for reference reason, these don’t relate with any class legitimately. We are absolutely autonomous organization and we keep up the work and backing as an outsider as it were.