How To Fix HP Printer Scan Error WIA (Windows Image Acquisition)?
The problem arises when you are attempting to operate with your HP printer scan. Here we have different ways to fix HP Printer scan error WIA that is simple for clients to apply as well. Let’s follow these below ways and verify whether it will assist us to eliminate the technical error code or not?
Methods to fix HP Printer scan error WIA are;
Method 1: Restart the dependencies services
Follow the guidance here to go forward with this method
- Snap Start and go to ‘Search box and type “services” without an echo.
- Presently, scroll down till a “Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)’ choice will develop.
- As per your HP printer support team, double snap on it and snap-on the “Dependencies’ icon. You will come over the different services listed.
- Exit from that window and explore for Remote Procedure Call (RPC).
- Guarantee whether it is a guide or an automatic method. Ensure that the service is operating though.
- Go to Shell Hardware, find the section, and double snap-on it.
- Set the ‘Start-up” type as a “Manual” method and hit the “Apply” button.
- Snap-on the “Start” button to continue the service and verify for any problem if detected?
Method 2: Verify whether the WIA service is operating or not. To do this, execute the below steps
- Snap the start icon and type the “services.msc” command in the search bar. It should be without any bid. Touch the “enter” button to work more.
- Explore for (WIA) service and start to operate with the service
- Install the WIA driver on the PC and follow all guidance as managed.
This is a different way to fix HP Printer scan error WIA.
For more details contact: 123hp.com.co